2. The user shall agree with its membership policy before registering to the “GoGolf membership” following necessary procedures specified by the company. After the registration process, the user shall be qualified as the official member of GoGolf.
4. In case a part of provisions set forth in the terms becomes void, other provisions set forth in the terms remain in effect.
5. In case the user violates the terms, the company may take necessary measures including suspension of service or revocation of a license.
6. By accessing and using any one of the service provided in GoGolf, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the terms.
1. The user may reserve a golf course via GoGolf following the necessary procedures specified by the company.
2. The company shall publish basic information of the golf course provided by operating companies of those golf courses (hereafter referred to as the “golf course”) such as names, addresses, phone numbers and facilities of the golf courses (hereafter referred to as the “basic information”), and specific plans which are necessary for the reservation, such as course fees and starting time (hereafter referred to as the “plans”) on GoGolf’s website (hereafter referred to as the “GoGolf service”).
3. The user shall check the basic information, plans, and other related information about the golf course reservation which are published on the GoGolf service in advance, and reserve the golf course following the necessary procedures specified by the company.
4. The user shall reserve a selected golf course with specific plans by entering and submitting required information from a specific page on the GoGolf service.
5. Upon reservation, the user shall pay ten (10) % deposit (subject to change depending on each golf course) of the golf course fee which is applied in the reserved golf course by credit card. The deposit shall be deemed to be a cancellation fee in case the user canceled the reservation within twenty-four (24) hours before the starting time, and the user shall agree that this deposit is non-refundable under any circumstances.
6. As set forth in the preceding paragraph, required information entered by the user shall be submitted to the selected golf course via the company’s server and the applied reservation shall be complete upon confirmation by the golf course.
7. In some cases, the golf course which was reserved by the user, or the company may contact the user (using contact information entered by the user) via phone or e-mail to confirm the reservation. The user shall agree that the reservation may be cancelled in case there are no means of communication with users, for example, due to an interruption of the user’s registered contact information. The golf course and the company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by the users due to this cancellation.
8. After the user completed the application set forth in the Paragraph 4, the user shall check and confirm if the reservation is complete on a “Booking Status” page for members which is offered in the GoGolf service.
9. The company shall recommend the user to print an e-mail with reservation details which is sent to the user’s registered e-mail address after the company confirmed that each reservation is complete, and bring the printed paper to the reserved golf course when the user visits the place to play golf.
The user shall pay remaining money of the golf course fee except for the reservation deposit to the golf course directly following necessary procedures specified by the reserved golf course. In case the user does not play golf itself, the golf course fee shall be charged if the user enters its field provided that the golf course does not have free field options.
1. Cancellation of all or a part of the golf course reservations, or change of the reservations shall be done following the terms as well as the golf course terms of each golf course. In case the user wants to cancel or change the reservations, the user shall check the terms and golf course terms in advance.
2. The user shall enter and submit necessary information on a specific page on the GoGolf service to cancel or change the golf course reservation. However, the user shall contact the designated golf course directly in case the user needs to cancel or change the reservation within twenty-four (24) hours before the starting time.
3. In case cancellation fee except for the deposit occurs along with cancellation or change of the reservation, the user shall follow the golf course terms and pay the cancellation fee directly to the designated golf course.
The user shall strictly manage an ID and password for the GoGolf service under his/her own responsibility. When the company confirmed that the ID and password used to log in to the GoGolf service match with the registered data following the procedures specified by the company, the user shall be deemed to be an authentic member of the service. In case the ID and password are stolen or illegally used by non-authentic members, the company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by the users.
1. The company shall provide points (hereafter referred to as the “point”) based on each user’s spending in the GoGolf service. The points shall be valid for year 3 months from the provided date.(Depends on the provided date, validity period has more than 3 months)
2. The points shall be provided at 1% of the total spending(The rate will be different depends on the season or golf courses) and it could be used for discount when the user has enough points.
3. The points shall be used only in the GoGolf service and may not be converted into cash or other articles.
4. The points may not be cancelled and returned after use.
5. The user may check balance of his/her own points in the member page.
1. In case the company concluded that actions of the user fall under any of the following items (including that the company concluded so based on a report from the golf course), the company may take necessary measures such as rejecting the use of GoGolf, cancelling the completed reservation, and other measures set forth in the Article 1, Paragraph 5.
2. The user shall not transfer any rights and obligations based on the contractual status or the contract itself agreed with the golf course via GoGolf to others.
3. The user may utilize GoGolf only for private purposes, not for commercial purposes.
1. Basic information and plans published on the GoGolf service are provided from each golf course and the company shall not be liable for any authenticity, accuracy, utility and reliability of the information. In case the user has any doubts or questions about the basic information and plans, the user shall contact the designated golf course directly. Likewise, the company shall not be liable for any authenticity, accuracy, utility and reliability of the third-party contents and advertisements published on the GoGolf service.
2. Details of plans published on the GoGolf service may differ from conditions which are presented on the website of the designated golf course, in golf magazines, and by other source of information and companies. The company shall not be liable for the level of advantage of published information on the GoGolf service.
3. Copyright and all of other rights of writings, pictures, illustrations, and other contents (hereafter collectively referred to as the “GoGolf contents”) provided by the company on the GoGolf service, via GoGolf e-mail magazines and other means shall belong to the company or third parties specified by the company. The users shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, translate the GoGolf contents and take any other related actions beyond the legal range of private use.
1. The user shall utilize GoGolf under his/her own responsibility.
2. In case any trouble or dispute occurs between the user and the golf course, both parties shall communicate directly to resolve the problems. The company shall not be involved in and liable for resolving the matter.
3. The company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the user due to his/her violation of the terms.
4. In case the user lost his/her member status after a golf course reservation is complete via GoGolf, the reservation shall be automatically canceled. In this case, cancellation fee may occur based on the golf course terms.
5. The company may record the user’s information such as GoGolf usage history and disclose the data to the user as a part of services. Even though this service becomes active, the user may not check the usage history in case the user lost his/her own member status (for whatever reason) and the user may not check the previous usage history before losing the status after he/she re-registers as a new member.
1. The company shall collect information regarding the user’s IP addresses to access the company’s server, individual identification numbers of the user’s cell phones if he/she accesses to the site via mobile devices, and the user’s access history using cookie information to investigate the user’s access history and usage status, and to provide top-quality service to the user.
2. In case the user disabled cookies on his/her browser, the user may not utilize full function of the GoGolf service.
1. The company may temporarily suspend the GoGolf service without notifying the users in case the company concluded the suspension of the GoGolf service is required due to system maintenance, repair work for system failures, force majeure such as natural disasters, and other technical and operational reasons.
2. The company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by users due to the suspension of the GoGolf service which is set forth in the preceding paragraph.
1. The company may change service content of GoGolf without notifying the users.
2. The company may terminate the offer of the GoGolf service by notifying the users via e-mail (to the user’s registered e-mail address) or by publishing the notice on the GoGolf service.
3. The company shall not be liable for any damage or loss incurred by users due to the actions set forth in this Article.
1. In case the user violates or incurs damage or costs to the company due to the user’s intentional act or negligence, the user shall be liable for indemnifying the damage or costs (including attorney's fee) to the company.
2. In case any damage occurs to the user due to nonfulfillment of financial obligations or illegal acts of the company, the company shall pay for damages to the user up to ten (10) % of the golf course fee. However, this shall not apply to the case that the damage is caused by the company’s intentional acts or gross negligence.
The company may revise the terms at any time at its own discretion. Revised terms shall be in effect upon publication on the GoGolf service and the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised terms in case the user utilizes GoGolf after the revision of the terms.
The terms shall be governed and interpreted by the Japanese law and the parties hereby consent to and confer non-exclusive jurisdiction of first instance upon Tokyo District Court over any disputes arising out of or relating to GoGolf.
1. Intellectual property rights related to the content, technology and all images (including banners) on the GoGolf which are provided by the company shall belong to each provider, and the company and providers who have the intellectual property rights quoted above shall allow the user to use it only within the limited scope of this service.
2. All rights including copyright related to the GoGolf service shall belong to the company or third parties who granted the license to the company. The parties hereby agree that providing the service license to the users as in the terms shall not mean any transfer of rights to the users.
1. The company shall not be liable for behavior, accuracy, reliability, security, utility, integrity, content, performance, compatibility, non-infringement of rights, or other elements of the GoGolf service as in the following items while striving to keep stable operation and management of the service.
2. This service includes links to external websites or other services. However, the company shall not be liable for any operation of those websites or services.
Copyright © 2019 Step Asia Co. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.